RT PRO COMMANDER LIFT KIT
RT Pro Commander Lift Kit
RT Pro is know worldwide and the producer of the best UTV lift kits on the market. They have sold over 15k lifts now in less than five years. Join thousands of others who have found the perfect balance of improved ground clearance, uncompromised handling and NO CV issues to date!
This kit will lift your Commander approximately 2". The design changes the upper shock geometry and not the lowers. This method improves the shock angles which require a lower spring rate to hold the vehicle at ride height. When retaining the stock springs however, the ride height is raised. This kit will allow you to back the preload on your springs down and still have the desired height needed for that additional ground clearance. So you get two things with this kit. A taller ride height PLUS an improved ride! Actual height gains will vary but expect approximately 2” rear lift and 2” front. RT Pro has found our best performance with these machines by setting the fronts 0.5-1” taller.
This kit WILL work with RT Pro Dual Rate spring kits using the same rates. You will most often need to remove a little more preload before you get the optimal ride back.
- 2011 Standard, XT, 800R, 1000 X,
- 2012 Standard, XT 800R, 1000 X, Limited w/ ACS,
- 2013 Standard, DPS, XT, 800R, Limited (Europe Only) Electric, 1000 X, Limited w/ACS
- 2014 Standard, DPS, XT, 800R, Limited (Europe Only) Electric, 1000 XT-P, Limited w/ACS, MAX
- 2015 Standard, DPS, XT, 800R, Electric, 1000 XT-P, MAX DPS, MAX XT. MAX Limited, Limited w/ ACS
- 2016 - Standard, DPS, XT, 800R, Mossy Oak Edition, 1000 XT-P, MAX DPS, MAX XT, MAX Limited, 2 seat Limited w/ ACS
- 2017 - Standard, DPS, XT, 800R, Mossy Oak Edition, 1000 XT-P, MAX DPS, MAX XT, MAX Limited, 2 seat Limited w/ ACS
- Max tire size 28" without extended trailing arms
- Fits ALL year and ALL model Commanders, including 4 seat editions
- MUCH stronger than ANY other lift kit design
- Work with RT Pro Replacement Springs
- Kit is made from 3/16" American steel and is 100% made in the U.S.A.!
- Install Instructions