RT PRO RZR XP 1000 / XP TURBO LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION KIT
RT Pro RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo Long Travel Kit
RT Pro is known for producing the highest quality and best performing products for a decade now. It’s worth taking the time and doing things right. This Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo Long Travel System is the result of over two years of design, development and testing. It has been tested extensively in the dunes as well as the harshest desert racing conditions and was not released until everything was absolutely perfect.
This kit delivers the ultimate balance of stability, travel and handling. There is no other kit with more time spent in R&D than this one and it will show when you drive on it. The weight bias of the cars were carefully calculated and the wheelbase was stretched accordingly. The static geometry was adjusted and modified countless times during R&D until the perfect balance was achieved.
Just like all RT Pro arms, the weak OEM ball joints are eliminated with this kit with race proven FK Bearings chromoly heim joints and mono-balls. RT Pro XP 1000 arms use a high-clearance design to allow you to transverse the toughest terrain with ease. The 4130 Chromoly tubing we use makes them nearly bullet-proof for the times when you choose to run over obstacles even larger than the clearance allows for. The material and the design also make them nearly indestructible for any other abuse you may put on them all the way up to professional level racing environments. An additional benefit of RT Pro’s design is the ultimate balance of strength vs. weight. This complete kit only adds 20lbs. to your RZR even with all the extra strength and performance it provides.
The kits fits all year and model RZR XP 1000 and XP Turbo. This includes 2 and 4 seat models and even the Highlifter edition.
The RT Pro RZR XP 1000 / XP Turbo Long Travel System comes complete with all components needed for installation
Built to order! Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipment!!
Kit Includes :
- Complete Front Arm Kit
- Complete Trailing Arm Kit
- Full HD Radius Rod Kit with Chromoly Heims
- Full HD Tie Rod Kit (not cheap extensions)
- Summers Brothers 4340 Extended Axle Shafts
- Streamline Extended Front Brake Lines
- All required hardware including heims and misalignment spacers
- Available in BLACK only
- 20" front travel
- 20" rear travel
- +3.5" per side
- +3.5" rear wheelbase
- +2" front wheelbase
- High clearance tubular design.
- Light weight but rigid 4130 Chromoly tubing used on all arms.
- Ball joint elimination with massive Chromoly 3/4” heim joints and 7/8” monoballs.
- RT Pro’s proven ball joint adapter studs
- Uses OEM size bushings and sleeves
- Direct BOLT-ON kit
- No cutting, bending, drilling, welding required.
- Minimal weight gain (20 lbs. over OEM).