RT PRO RZR 800 REPLACEMENT SPRING KIT
RT Pro RZR 800 Replacement Spring Kit
This spring kit gives a substantial improvement in ride quality while improving handling as well at G-out resistance. RT Pro found the perfect combination of spring length to rate ratio and are very happy with the results. This kit is for all four corners of the machine. After a lot of testing, it was determined there is no need for a dual-rate spring setup on the front of a Standard RZR. They decided to stay with the proven single rate spring setup they've been using for years on the front. The rear however has found large improvements by switching to a dual-rate combination.
RT Pro provides a short spring, a long spring and a delrin spacer for each rear shock. The secret is in the short springs. They've found a perfect universal rate which allows to custom tailor the long springs, (which determines the final rate of the suspension) to each individuals needs.
- The standard set is a perfect improvement over stock for recreational drivers without very much extra weight added to the vehicle.
- The heavy duty rate is perfect for the aggressive driver, intermediate racer or for a vehicle with some extra weight in accessories or passengers.
- Standard 50" RZR 800 (2008-2013) - Fits all these year RZR 800 50" with Sach's shocks.
- Standard 50" RZR 800 (2014 only) - Fits only this year RZR w/ Sach's shocks due to Polaris' change to their own "dual rate" springs requiring a different length assembly. Front and rear springs are longer and a rear shim is included.
- RZR 800 50" Walker Evans Edition (All years) - This option fits all OEM equipped Walker Evan's shocks. The rear springs are the same less the retainer and the front springs are custom made for the Walker Evans shocks.
- RT Pro springs are the ONLY high quality replacement springs made in the U.S.A.!
- Install Instructions RZR 800 2008-2013
- Install Instructions RZR 800 2014
- Install Instructions RZR 800 Walker Evens