RT PRO RZR XP 900 DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
RT Pro RZR XP 900 Dual Rate Spring Kit
RT Pro introduces an amazing blend of ride quality and performance for the 2 seat RZR XP 900. This kit is a complete set of dual rate spring for the front and rear which are 2.5” I.D.. This make this kit universal to all aftermarket 2.0" or equivalent shocks so if you ever decide to upgrade to aftermarket shocks you don't have to buy shocks with springs. You can take your RT Pro springs with you! Good thing too because this spring kit has being proven to be a better set up than even the aftermarket shock companies can provide with their shocks.
This kit includes adapter rings which convert the OEM upper and lower spring retainers from a 2.25" ID set up to the 2.5" springs that come in this kit. The kit also includes RT Pro's Delrin spring spacers. These are designed to slide up and down the body of the shock straight and true for a long time due to their precision design and high quality American material. All of their spring spacers and adapters are made from Delrin which has proven over the past decade to last 5 times longer than the competitors nylon hardware. The secret is in the wear properties and the anti-UV properties built in to the material.
- Note: If using the standard kit the rear spring protectors can be retained. Our Race Retainers included in the "Race" kits will require the use of our Shock Guard Adapter Mounts for the continued use of these guards.
- This kit is 100% MADE IN THE U.S.A. and we at RT are VERY proud of this!
- This kit fits all year RZR XP 900 2 seat models with OEM Fox Podium 2.0 Shocks. This kit DOES NOT fit for XP4's or any model with OEM Walker Evan's shocks. *NOTE* - This kit does not fit the 2015+ 900/1000 S.
- Standard kit includes (8) springs, (8) adapter rings and (4) spring spacers.
- Race kit includes same (8) springs and (4) spacers as Standard kit and (4) adapter rings PLUS (4) Race Retainers.
- All springs come with silver powdercoat.
- Install Instructions