WALKER EVANS SUSPENSION LINK / REAR SWAYBAR SHOCK
Walker Evans Rear Suspension Links
Improve your driving experience with a "Walker Link". These units replace the standard rear sway bar link and provide a smoother initial ride over rough and uneven terrain regardless of vehicle speed while still providing a confident feeling while cornering. With 1.5 inches of dampened action per side your rear shocks will be able to act independently until a point where the Walker Link has collapsed enough to now act like a rigid link under heavy loads and when cornering. You get the best of both worlds with these links, a more independent shock action at the initial stroke and a solid support under heavy loads, turning and when leaning on the sway bar. You can also tune your ride by installing one or two of these links depending on your driving style and terrain.
- Quality fit, function, and appearance.
- Made in the USA.
- Re-valvable and re-buildable.
- 1/2" micro-alloy steel nitrid coated shock shafts.
- Anodized for protection and long life.
- Billet aluminum design.
- 2" shock body design.
- 1/2" steel bearing and urethane bushings.
- Designed to fit OEM brackets and sway bar.
- Sold individually